(UK & EUROPE)
You must be over 18 to purchase goods from our site. we reserve the right to request evidence of age before we fulfil your order.
- These are the terms and conditions on which driplocker limited supply e-cigarette and related products to you. Please read these terms carefully before submitting your order to us. these terms describe who we are, how we will provide products to you, how you and we may change or end the agreement between us, what steps to take if there is a problem and other important information relating to the company and its business practices.
HOW TO CONTACT US
- How to get in touch with us: you can get in touch by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contacting our customers: if we have to contact you, we will either telephone you or write to you at the email address or postal address you provided when you ordered from Driplocker.com.
- Once we have accepted your order, this will be confirmed by an email from driplocker.
- If for any reason we are unable to accept your order, driplocker will inform you of this by email and you will not be charged for the product. this non-acceptance could be caused by: the product being out of stock; an error in the price or description of the product; product safety issues or because we have reason to believe that you under 18 years of age or not a uk resident.
- Once we have accepted your order, you will be assigned an order number. whenever you contact us about your order, it will expedite matters if you have your order number to hand.
- Driplocker is prohibited from selling certain electronic cigarette products to consumers resident in countries of the eu in accordance with certain provisions of the tobacco products directive. Driplocker can sell all of their product ranges to consumers resident in the uk and other non-eu countries. if the product you wish to buy falls within one of these restrictions, you will be notified during the check-out process.
- If you reside outside of the UK then it is your responsibility to ensure that the products that you order from us comply with the local laws applicable in your country and that you take responsibility for importing these goods into your country. Driplocker can take no responsibility for products prevented from entry by customs or do not meet the legislative regulations applicable to your country.
- Driplocker is prevented by law from selling e-cigarettes or related products to anyone under 18 years of age and reserves the right to request proof of age before fulfilling orders.
- The product images on our website are for illustration only and while Driplocker has made every effort to display the colours accurately, the viewer’s device may display colours slightly differently, which means that the actual product may vary slightly from the images displayed on the website.
- The product packaging may vary from that shown in images on the website. because the packaging does not match the image shown on Driplocker website is not a valid reason for returning a product.
- Driplocker recommend that you read the instructions for your product before you start using it, as, with all e-cigarette products, there are some safety risks associated with their use.
YOUR RIGHTS TO MAKE CHANGES
- If you wish to make amendments to the product you have ordered please let us know and we will inform you if the change is possible. if it is possible, we will inform you about any changes to the price of the product, the timing of supply or anything else that may change because of your request. we will then ask you to confirm whether you wish to go ahead with the amended order. if we are unable to make the change or the results of making the change are unacceptable to you, you may want to cancel the order.
OUR RIGHTS TO MAKE CHANGES
- Driplocker may change the product: to reflect changes to the legal and regulatory requirements.
- To make minor technical adjustments and improvements.
PROVIDING THE PRODUCTS
- Delivery costs will be clearly displayed on the website.
- Driplocker will let you know when we will provide the products to you within the order process and we will deliver the goods to you as soon as reasonably possible. in any event, the goods will be delivered within 30 days after the day on which Driplocker accepts your order.
- If the product supply is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to keep you informed and take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided Driplocker take these steps, we will not be liable for delays caused by the event. Should there be a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the order and receive a refund for any products you have paid for and have not been delivered.
- If, after a failed delivery to you, you do not re-arrange delivery or collect the products from a delivery depot within 14 days the products will be returned to us. Once Driplocker receive the products back, we will contact you for further instructions and may charge you for further delivery costs
- The product becomes your responsibility from the time we deliver the product to the address you gave us, you become the legal owner of the product when we dispatch it to you.
- Your rights depend on whether there is anything wrong with the product you’ve bought, how we have acted and the date you decide to cancel:
- If what you have bought is faulty or incorrectly described you may have the legal right, to have the product repaired or replaced, or to get some or all of your money back.
- If you have just changed your mind about the product, you may be able to get a refund if you are within the cooling-off period. this may be subject to deductions and you will have to pay the costs of return of any goods.
- If you are cancelling an order for a reason set out below we will refund you in full for any products that have not been provided. the reasons are:
- Driplocker have told you about an error in the price or description of the product you have ordered and you wish to cancel the order;
- There is a risk that supply of the products may be significantly delayed;
- You have a legal right to end the contract because of something we have done wrong.
- For most products bought online, if you are a uk resident, you have a legal right to change your mind within 14 days and receive a refund.
- you do not have a right to change your mind in respect of products hygienically-sealed health protected for hygiene purposes, if you have unsealed the products after you receive them.
- you have 30 days after the day you, or someone you nominate, receives the goods to change your mind about your order, unless your goods arrive in several deliveries over different days. in this case you have until 30 days after the day you receive the last delivery to change your mind about your order.
- we will pay the costs of return if the products are faulty or incorrectly described; in all other circumstances (including where you are exercising your right to change your mind) you must pay the costs of return.
- How we will refund you; we will refund you the price you paid for the products including delivery costs, by the method you used for payment. however, we may make deductions from the price, as described below.
- If you are exercising your right to change your mind: (a) we may reduce your refund of the price (excluding delivery costs) to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop. if we refund you the price paid before we are able to inspect the goods and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must pay us an appropriate amount. (b) the maximum refund for delivery costs will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer. for example, if we offer delivery of a product within 1-3 days at one cost but you choose to have the product delivered within 24 hours at a higher cost, then we will only refund what you would have paid for the cheaper delivery option.
- Driplocker will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible; if you change your mind about your order, then your refund will be made within 14 days from the day on which we receive the product back from you. products should be returned to:
FAO Driplocker returns - Zabou House, Shelley Road, Preston, PR2 2ZH.
Please ensure you enclose your contact details and order number within the package.
- if you have any questions email@example.com, alternatively you can write to us at: FAO - Driplocker E-Commerce - Zabou House, Shelley Road, Preston, PR2 2ZH
- if you wish to exercise your legal rights to reject products you must post them back to us. we will pay the costs of postage. please contact customer services on firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
PRICE AND PAYMENT
- The price of the product (which includes vat) will be the price indicated on the order page when you placed your order. we take all reasonable care to ensure that the price of the product advised to you is correct.
- If the rate of vat changes between your order date and the date we supply the product, we will adjust the rate of vat that you pay, unless you have already paid for the product in full before the change in the rate of vat takes effect.
- There is the possibility that, despite our best efforts, some of the products we sell may be incorrectly priced. Driplocker normally check prices before accepting your order so that, where the product’s correct price at your order date is less than our stated price at your order date, we will charge the lower amount. if the product’s correct price at your order date is higher than the price stated to you, we will contact you for your instructions before we accept your order.
- We accept payment by Paypal, Credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American express and Diners club) or Debit card (Visa and Mastercard). payment must be made for the product before it can be despatched.
LOSS OR DAMAGES
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or for breach of your legal rights in relation to the products sold.
- Driplocker limited cannot be held liable for business losses. We only supply the products for domestic and private use. If you use the products for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We will use the personal information you provide to us: (a) to supply the products to you; (b) to process your payment for the products; and (c) if you agreed to this during the order process, to give you information about similar products that we provide. you may stop receiving this at any time by emailing us at email@example.com, alternatively you can write to us at Driplocker, Zabou House, Shelley Road, Preston, PR2 2ZH.
- we will only give your personal information to third parties where the law either requires or allows us to do so.